Highline™ High Pressure Trailer System
Highway tow 400-litre water bowser, mounted on single axle chassis, Honda engine/Interpump pump combination, capable of producing 15LPM max flow and 200Bar max pressure.
- Maximum Rated Pressure - 200 Bar (2,800 PSI)
- Maximum Rated Flow - 15 LPM (3.9 GPM)
- Maximum Rated Temperature - 60 deg C (140 deg F)
This is a single operator system, a proven, rugged and well constructed trailer with a powerful engine and pump combination, providing a solution to situations where water is readily needed away from a water source and for the most demanding of outdoor cleaning tasks.
The unit is ready to go and comprises of a baffled tank with 400-litres capacity and includes an secure lid, mounted on a highway tow single axle chassis, complete with pump and engine mounted on the pump plate, plumbed to a heavy duty hose reel.
Features and Benefits of the bowser:-
- Durable and corrosion resistant polyethylene tank, baffled for safe transport of water
- Adjustable jockey wheel and ball coupling (eye coupling option on request)
- Mudguards, 13-pin plug and highway lighting to EU specifications
- Two rear lights housed in a steel channel for protection
Features and Benefits of the pump and engine:-
- Interpump with 200Bar max pressure and 15LPM max flow ratings, capable of powering one line
- Honda powered petrol engine, for easy start and smooth, powerful performance
- Mounted on a heavy duty skid with rubber dampeners
- Unloader valve with return to tank bypass, ensures longevity of the pump seals
- Inline suction filter, to prevent any muck from entering the pump
- Safety valve and compensating diaphragm, for smooth operation
Supplied with a heavy duty metal hose reel, with 30-metres of twin-wire high pressure hose, 36inch dual lance and 1/4" MEG fan nozzle.
These bowsers offer a solution to many situations for pressure washing where water is not available on site.
Available as listed or with various pump, engine and reel mounts - call us today to discuss your exact needs.
Got a problem, technical issue or just want to ask us a question? Visit our contact page to make an enquiry.