XR™ Ecoline Carbon Pole 6-section, 31ft reach
Once again the STREAMLINE® range is growing with the introduction of our new generation lightweight, lateral clamp carbon fibre telescopic waterfed poles.
The XR™ range is a first for STREAMLINE® in lateral clamp telescopic pole design and offers ease of use, stiffness, reduced weight and flexible brush and jet options compared to previous ranges.
12 NEW POLE SIZES and 6 NEW BRUSH DESIGNS added to the range, gives Streamline® the edge once again, offering many differing pole and brush configurations to meet almost every high reach cleaning application up to 55 feet. With traditional and carbon fibre goose neck options and six new brush styles, XR™ poles are set to revolutionise the waterfed pole industry.
Some features and benefits,
- Clamps can be configured to suit left hand or right hand operators
- Lateral clamp tension can be adjusted without the need for tools, making it fast and easy to operate while you are out working
- The clamp arrangement on Section-1 allows brush heads to be easily interchangeable
- The composite sections comprise of 70% high quality carbon fibre making the pole very light and yet very stiff
- The profiled base caps allow for egress of pole tubing whilst preventing the weight of the pole from squashing the tubing flat
- With six new lighter brush designs and easily positionable pencil and fan jets the options are endless
- Pole Material: 70% Carbon Fibre - 30% Glass Fibre
- Number of Sections: 6
- Minimum length: 1700mm
- Maximum Length: 8500mm/28ft
- Achievable Height: 31ft
- Weight (pole only): 2.09kg
- Gooseneck: Plastic 6inch Adjustable Goosneck
- Tubing: LITE -5® red - 10mtr
- Please Note: No Brush Included
Streamline® XR™ Carbon Pole 6 section, 28 foot long to give 31 foot reach, Ecoline™ spec
Previous part numbers for this product:
Got a problem, technical issue or just want to ask us a question? Visit our contact page to make an enquiry.